Connected to Melbourne and the Peninsula
Over $1B in road infrastructure has transformed Frankston.
- EastLink connects Frankston to Melbourne CBD and key industrial nodes in the South East
- Peninsula Link provides easy access to award winning wineries, golf courses and hospitality
Over $550M of construction is currently underway in Frankston.
- The private and public health sectors have seen 52% per cent growth since 2011, with another $250M being invested in private health construction in the next 24 months
- Frankston is becoming an employment hub for the 500,000 people who will move into the south east growth corridor by 2030
Development Applications Decided in 60 Days
Frankston City Council is prioritising every application in its city centre and industrial precincts.
- Major office, apartment and industrial development and use applications will undergo Council’s new Priority Planning process
- Several major development already approved in under 60 days
Award winning beaches, wineries, golf and parks within minutes
- Develop an apartment or office building, two-minutes from Victoria’s cleanest and most visited beach
- Unrivalled access to Victoria’s finest wineries, golf courses, parks and gardens, coupled with all the amenity of a regional city
- $100M upgrade to the Frankston train line is underway
- $50M of public funding has been annouced for the Frankston Transit Interchange project
- Connections via EastLink and Peninsula Link have made Frankston the premier bayside capital of Melbourne
- Over $20M of streetscape and beautification works are underway in the Frankston City Centre